Save the date!!
November 21-22, 2023.
We are pleased to announce the official dates for 12th International Conference on Pulses and Oil seeds that will take place on November 21st and 22nd, 2023 at Skylight Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. 16 highly experienced business men and experts in the industry will make speech on the current global trade patterns of the sector. It is the largest event in Eastern and Sub Saharan Africa where you could meet:-
- International Buyers from all over the World.
- International Importer Associations.
- Value Chain companies and service providers.
- Agro-processing industries and grain producers’ traders.
- Importers & Exporters
- Participants of over 450 of Ethiopian Pulses, oil seeds and spices processors exporters Association members.
- Fertilizer suppliers, Machine suppliers and Agro-chemical suppliers.
So we cordially invite you to be part of this International Conference. Furthermore, participants will get exclusive oil seeds and pulses Market Information, fabulous networking opportunities at our annual convention. Ethiopia is a huge player in the global pulses and oil seeds market. It will be a fantastic opportunity to make connections and gain great insights.
12 th International Conference on Pulses and Oilseeds
EPOSPEA is a non-profit making and non-governmental organization which envisages that exporters of the sector become leading export performer of the country, globally competent and equipped both technically and ethically among trading society of Ethiopia.
How to Become a Member
- Membership registration fee of 40,000 birr and
- Annual contribution fee of 15,000 birr; totally 55,000 birr should be paid.
A membership request form provided by the association should be filled, signed and stamped.
The Association endeavors to serve, promote and protect the interest of its members, build their capacity to participate and compete in the global market and contribute for economic development of the country by:
- providing up-to-date local and foreign market information, trends & data of the sector to build competitive position of members
- building advocacy capacity of the association for policy reform pertaining the sector
- Enabling the Association and its members to access various
- Financial& Investment opportunities to expand the business of the sector
- Creating international opportunities to enhance the exposure of members on global