Strategic Objectives and Core Membership Services
The association has five core objectives and services to which its efforts are directed.
Establish and organize market information & linkages to:
- Provide enough and up to- date information for members such as detail profiles of international market segments and strategic buyers
- Provide Supply and demand information of local and international markets
- Facilitate market oriented discussion forums with members.
- Design dynamic website to promote the association & its members and provide on line data access.
Build Advocacy capacity and strategy to create awareness and relations with national and international partners to:
- Represent its members with regard to various issues of the sector
- Advocate about the contribution and policy reform of the sector to all stake holders
- Get adequate service and relevant information of the sector to all stake holders
- Facilitate export-related services and solve problems whenever encountered by members
Develop sustainable financial capacity of the Association by:
- Designing various membership development strategies
- Establishing relation with capacity building agencies affiliated to the sector
Provision of training
- Organize and facilitate training of its members jointly with concerned government and non-government agencies.
- Build capacity of exporters towards capability to compete in international markets.
Create Participation Opportunities
On International Trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences and workshops to promote products of members of the association and to develop international market exposure of members through business visits and experience tours to potential markets.