- Applicants should have a valid renewed export license and a TIN number.
- An application request form provided by the association should be filled, signed and stamped.
- Membership registration fee of Birr 5,000.00 and annual contribution fee of Birr 2,000.00; Birr 7,000.00 in total.
Answer: Please refer to our page – How to’s -> How to Become an Exporter Guideline
Question: What are the objectives of the association?
Answer: The Association endeavors to serve, promote and protect the interest of its members, build their capacity to participate and compete in the global market and contribute for economic development of the country by:
- providing up-to-date local and foreign market information, trends & data of the sector to build competitive position of members
- building advocacy capacity of the association for policy reform pertaining the sector
- Enabling the Association and its members to access various